Vice-Rector / Head of Pedagogy and Psychology Chair
1984-1989. Armenian State Pedagogical Institute after Kh. Abovyan, Chemistry Department of Biology faculty, received chemistry teacher, qualification of trainer-methodologist.
2000-2002 Candidate of Chair of Pedagogy at the Armenian State Pedagogical Institute after Kh.Abovyan.
Academic degree: Title:
Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor
Dissertation topic - Armenian periodical press and the problem of family education in the second half of the 19th century.
00. 01 - "Theory and History of Pedagogy", 2004.
2008 Associate Professor.
From 1989 to 2012, Yerevan, school, chemistry teacher
2000-2013 Lecturer at the Chair of General Pedagogy, ASPU named after Kh.Abovyan
2012-2014 School Principal of Yerevan 17th. Secondary school after V. Hambardzumyan.
2015 - Head of Chair of Pedagogy and Psychology at Northern University
In 2017 - Vice-Rector on Education and Research Affair of Northern University.
Pedagogical Theory, Pedagogical Communication, Pedagogical Communication, Pedagogical Ethics, Educational Systems Management and Marketing, Social Pedagogy, Pedagogy Methodology, Higher Education Pedagogy, Social Pedagogy Theories of the 20th Century, Modern Pedagogical Theories of the 20th Century, Professional Orienteering Principles , School Administration, Higher Education Pedagogy, Pedagogical Research Methodology, ankavarzhakan axiology Principles Applied Pedagogy, Philosophy of Education
- Pedagogical abilities and pedagogical skills of the pre-emptor of the higher school, ʼʼVestnik MANEBʼʼ volume 4, out. 1, 2012.
- The Importance of Didactic Ability in the Teaching Process at the University, ʼʼMkhitar Goshʼʼ Scientific-Methodological Journal Social Sciences 2012 7-9.
- Ways to Complete Knowledge of High School Students. "Mkhitar Gosh" Scientific-Methodological Journal of Social Sciences 2012 7-9
- Difference between learning outcomes of ʼʼdevelopmentalʼʼ and ʼʼproductiveʼʼ, collection of scientific articles from the Northern University "Hyusisapayl", 2017.
- The necessity of military-patriotic education in the preservation of the Armenian type, in the context of the concept of ʼʼNation-armyʼʼ in the context of the ʼʼUniversity-army cooperation prioritieʼʼ international symposium Collection of 2017
Armenian, Russian, English.